Tamok _ Tromsø Ice Domes Overnight Package
- Reindeer Sledding
- Please read the descriptions of each tour for all information relevant before booking the package: availability, what is included in each tour, restrictions and minimum age for children
- Certain tours have a different start date of the season, for example Snowmobiling Daytime. Some activities might therefore not be available to choose as a part of this Ice Dome Overnight Package when making the booking.
- We maintain a temperature of minus 5 ˚C inside: we advise dressing warm and in layers.
- All guests 14+ years old must book a separate room if there are more than 2 persons per ice suite.
- The double beds in the ice rooms have a comfortable mattress covered by reindeer skin and surrounded by an ice frame.
- You will sleep in warm expedition sleeping bags provided by us.
- There are toilets and showers accessible at all times in the service building annex to the Ice Domes.
Food and beverages
- Dinner: a 3-course dinner after the snowshoeing activity.
- Breakfast: traditional Norwegian breakfast served in the warm facility next to Tromsø Ice Domes.
- Lunch: After the tour, we will serve a traditional Norwegian soup/stew. The main ingredients are vegetables with meat or fish.
- Coffee, tea and water will be available throughout the whole stay.
- Alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and snacks will be available for purchase at the Tromsø Ice Domes bar.
Vegetarian food can be provided if notice is given upon booking. Please advise us in advance of any food allergies or dietary restrictions: we will provide an alternative option. If no notice is given in advance an extra fee of 150 NOK will be charged.
- Transfer by bus from and back to Tromsø city
- English-speaking guide
- Overnight stay in a double room in the ice hotel
- Food and beverages
- Entrance and guided tour to Tromsø Ice Domes
- Non-alcoholic ice shot in the ice bar
- Short movie in the ice-cinema
- Winter overall suit, boots and mittens
- All necessary gear (depending on the chosen activity)
What to bring:
- We recommend dressing in warm winter clothing and in layers so you can adjust your clothing to the weather. We recommend bringing a scarf in cold weather.
- When choosing Snowmobiling as your daytime activity: Valid driver’s license
Meeting Time and Place: 16:45 Samuel Arnesens gate 7, 9008 Tromsø